LIVERPOOL EQUALS BEATLES

LIVERPOOL, England

REPLICA of the Stage in the Cavern
Liverpool=Beatles: I am not a big fan of the Beatles but I felt I had to see the Beatles' Story because I was in Liverpool! Interesting things I learned about them: John Lennon is the oldest. Lennon, McCartney and Harrison were the 3 of the 5 original Beatles. The other two were Stuart whose girlfriend was responsible for the trademark haircut of the Beatles and Pete Best who was replaced by Ringo Starr. McCartney and Harrison were classmates. Lennon's original band was the Quarrymen. Before Beatles, they were known as the Beetles then Silver Beatles. They played in a place called the Cavern and a replica of it is in Liverpool.  John Lennon was murdered and George Harrison died from cancer.     
                                   
The song "IMAGINE" is repeatedly played in this area immaculately painted in white with John Lennon's guitar, picture and trademark eyeglass. Hearing the song over and over gave me goosebumps.

Imagine there's no Heaven . It's easy if you try . No hell below us
Above us only sky. Imagine all the people . Living for today .
Imagine there's no countries . .It isn't hard to do .Nothing to kill or die for . And no religion too. Imagine all the people . Living life in peace . You may say that I'm a dreamer . But I'm not the only one
I hope someday you'll join us . And the world will be as one .
Imagine no possessions . I wonder if you can . No need for greed or hunger . A brotherhood of man . Imagine all the people . Sharing all the world .  You may say that I'm a dreamer . But I'm not the only one . I hope someday you'll join us . And the world will live as one.

Comments